Tuesday, March 02, 2004

(Coming features)

Originally posted: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 00:33:33

Well, I've been too buried in classes to make much progress. But I recently ordered several books from Amazon (mostly used -- the online used book market is phenomenal) and the first couple came in Friday. I've already reviewed Latour and Woolgar's Laboratory Life, but I haven't yet read or reviewed Conversations on Science, Culture, and Time, Latour's book-length interview with French philosopher Michel Serres. Serres was one of Latour's strongest influences, so I'm looking forward to reading this book next and perhaps using it as a point of departure for Serres' other works. I also ordered Latour's latest book, which will be out in April, as well as Mol and Law's recent edited collection. Hopefully I'll be able to read, evaluate, and blog these soon.

Blogged with Flock

No comments: