- Jaiku is moving to Google App Engine
- People are using these conversations to hawk their own Twitter clones
- Folks are starting to speculate that Microsoft will buy Twitter just for the community. I wonder what they would rename it? "Microsoft Text Conversations"?
- They hate the interface.
- It's too complicated.
- It's slow.
- Community evangelism has been lackluster, so the people just aren't there.
- 'according to rumour, apart from its port to Google AppEngine, it's now maintained as a "20% time" project.'
Why isn't Jaiku discussed much as a serious Twitter competitor? I just took another look and I hate the UI. Plus it's ssslllooowwww. - FriendFeed
Blogged with the Flock Browser