Thursday, November 11, 2010

"Hold on Loosely: How Loose Organizations Work"

I've just accepted a slot at South by Southwest Interactive, where I'll be leading a Core Conversation titled "Hold on Loosely: How Loose Organizations Work." My thanks to all of you who voted.

In the Core Conversation, I'll be doing a bit of talking, some of it about the research I've been doing on loose organizations in Austin. But much more importantly, I'll be leading a conversation with others who work in loose organizations - and posting a set of takeaways here on my blog.

That means I need you to come join the conversation. If you're planning to come to SXSWi2011, and especially if you work in a loose organization, please do come to the session - and be prepared to swap stories and express your thoughts about the future of your work. I'll moderate, but this really will be a core conversation.

No comments: