Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Web 4.0

If you are sick of Web 2.0, you might be startled to find out that even Web 3.0 is a little passe and we're talking about Web 4.0 now. Well, it's predicted for 2020-2030, so don't feel like you're too far behind. The article is short on details, but it includes an obligatory Ray Kurzweil quote.

Perhaps the most interesting thing about this article is how I came to it: GMail helpfully showed it in the sidebar under "related links" as I was reading a colleague's email. It sort of makes me feel like I did when I dropped my insulated cup on the bus once, and a teenager two rows back lunged forward to pick it up for me: helpful, but a little too helpful, if you know what I mean.

» From semantic Web (3.0) to the WebOS (4.0) | Between the Lines | ZDNet.com

technorati tags:, , ,

Blogged with Flock

No comments: